The William Low Trust 200 Club
Thank you for showing interest and supporting with our first year of the 200 club.
Please help us fill this years - 200 club this year and raise - £4,800!
If you wish to join our 200 club
1. Click on the the link below to register, 200club 2023-2024
(If you require this form in a alternative format, please do not hesitate to contact us).
2. To pay please bank transfer the payment to
'The William Low Trust'
Account no: 53072673
Sort code 209263 referencing your name or set up a direct debit/ standing order.
• Membership is limited to 200 on a first come first served basis
• Membership for the year is by a one off payment (as we are all volunteers, this saves administration costs of checking standing orders are still valid)
• Each membership costs £30 per year, £2.50 per month
• Individuals can pay for more than one membership
• Membership years run from 1st September to 31st August
• You can join throughout the year and will be included in the next draw following receipt of your money. The fee is calculated on the basis of £2.50 per month, so if you join in October, the fee is £27.50, in March £15 etc. or you can still just donate £30
• The prize draw will be held each month
• The draw will take place at ‘The William Low Trust’ meetings if any member of the 200 Club wants to attend please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org a couple of days in advance
• Winners will be notified by post with cheque for the winning amount.
★ The new year membership starts in September but you can join at any time of the year,
★ Take out more than one membership per family
★ Please ask your friends to join
★ Please photocopy and circulate at work
★ 12 x Monthly winners will receive £100 each
If we could get to the magic 200 members we would raise £4,400!
This could pay for a PhD research student for 5 weeks or something equally as valuable!
We perfectly understand if you are not in a position to join this year, there are so many other demands. We would be grateful, though, if you could pass this information on to a friend or colleague, and why not photocopy it or send a link for others that you think may be interested?
You are helping us to make a difference…
The William Low Trust