The William Low Trust 200 Club
Thank you for showing interest and supporting with our first year of the 200 club.
Please help us fill the 2021/22 - 200 club this year and raise - £4,800!
If you wish to join our 200 club
1. Click on the the link below to register
2. To pay please bank transfer the payment to
'The William Low Trust'
Account no: 53072673
Sort code 209263 referencing your name or set up a direct debit/ standing order.
• Membership is limited to 200 on a first come first served basis
• Membership for the year is by a one off payment (as we are all volunteers, this saves administration costs of checking standing orders are still valid)
• Each membership costs £30 per year, £2.50 per month
• Individuals can pay for more than one membership
• Membership years run from 1st September to 31st August
• You can join throughout the year and will be included in the next draw following receipt of your money. The fee is calculated on the basis of £2.50 per month, so if you join in October, the fee is £27.50, in March £15 etc. or you can still just donate £30
• The prize draw will be held each month
• The draw will take place at ‘The William Low Trust’ meetings if any member of the 200 Club wants to attend please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org a couple of days in advance
• Winners will be notified by post with cheque for the winning amount.
★ The new year membership starts in September 2021 but you can join at any time of the year,
★ Take out more than one membership per family
★ Please ask your friends to join
★ Please photocopy and circulate at work
★ 12 x Monthly winners will receive £100 each
If we could get to the magic 200 members we would raise £4,400!
This could pay for a PhD research student for 5 weeks or something equally as valuable!
We perfectly understand if you are not in a position to join this year, there are so many other demands. We would be grateful, though, if you could pass this information on to a friend or colleague, and why not photocopy it or send a link for others that you think may be interested?
You are helping us to make a difference…
The William Low Trust